Yay! Supernatural's here! Since my tastes run toward the gothic and mystic, the new build toys had me like a kid in a candy store.
Here is this thing I made.
It's a fancy, expensive horse property with oodles of pasture space for the sim who likes to keep a herd. And true to many of my builds, the house itself emphasizes quality over quantity - a 2 bedroom, 2 bath farm house in the Gothic Revival style that's just perfect for a family of 3 or 4 whose tastes run toward darkness and magic.
Here's the bullet list.
- Sits on a 64 x 64 lot.
- 2 bedrooms, furnished for a couple and 2 children. The play area includes a crib and could be walled off to create a third bedroom if needed.
- 2 full baths. One on each floor.
- A basement with nectar cellar and magical laboratory, the stairs to which are concealed behind a bookcase in the library.
- Outer buildings include a large greenhouse bursting with exotic (and dangerous) flora, a run-in barn with hay loft, and old potting shed converted into a sauna.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Fenced-off garden space with kitchen harvestables, mushrooms, beehive, and fairy house.
- Pea-shooter zombie defense system.
- Final price tag: $195k after playtesting.
As always, NO CC was used on this lot. Store and Expansion items, however, were used willy-nilly.
Full picture set below the cut: