Yay! Supernatural's here! Since my tastes run toward the gothic and mystic, the new build toys had me like a kid in a candy store.
Here is this thing I made.
It's a fancy, expensive horse property with oodles of pasture space for the sim who likes to keep a herd. And true to many of my builds, the house itself emphasizes quality over quantity - a 2 bedroom, 2 bath farm house in the Gothic Revival style that's just perfect for a family of 3 or 4 whose tastes run toward darkness and magic.
Here's the bullet list.
- Sits on a 64 x 64 lot.
- 2 bedrooms, furnished for a couple and 2 children. The play area includes a crib and could be walled off to create a third bedroom if needed.
- 2 full baths. One on each floor.
- A basement with nectar cellar and magical laboratory, the stairs to which are concealed behind a bookcase in the library.
- Outer buildings include a large greenhouse bursting with exotic (and dangerous) flora, a run-in barn with hay loft, and old potting shed converted into a sauna.
- Parking for 2 cars.
- Fenced-off garden space with kitchen harvestables, mushrooms, beehive, and fairy house.
- Pea-shooter zombie defense system.
- Final price tag: $195k after playtesting.
As always, NO CC was used on this lot. Store and Expansion items, however, were used willy-nilly.
Full picture set below the cut:
Run-in barn, sized to easily add box stalls if you wish (personally, they annoy me.)
Pond. No really. Just a pond.
Upper landing and childrens' play area.
Kitchen garden. All plants are just the "Common" varieties. If you're interested in getting your hands on more exotic produce, check out my Perfect Little Garden lot.
First floor layout.
Second floor layout.