Saturday, November 12, 2011

Her Name Is Skittles

Just a little treat for you before bedtime...

I got the idea in my head to make a populated cemetery.  The graveyards filled with nondescript "Remains" that most custom worlds boast are boring.  This involved killing a LOT of sims in rapid succession.

Which soon led to the realization that none of my sims have diddled with an active Grim Reaper since before Late Night came out.

Heh.  That strut...



And with our new critters running around Simsland now, the cemetery just had to have a pets section.

So, in the interest of collecting victims to fill my graves, I adopted a kitten and threw it into CAS to tweak its appearance.

... Have you seen what happens when you try to use a preset body shape on a kitten in CAS?


Isn't she precious?

2 comments:

  1. O.o OMWord!!! That poor animal!!! Looks like it crawled outta Pet Sematary. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now she's IN the pet cemetery.

    I fixed her up first, though! Promise! She's a cute little ghost kitten.

    ReplyDelete