Monday, August 1, 2011

Simple. Useful. Perfect.

Just a quick little goodie today.

I love food. In the real world, I'm a highly adventurous eater who enjoys (and enjoys making) a well-prepared meal, cooked from scratch with fresh ingredients. So it only figures that my sims get to enjoy this too. They always cook, and I like having high-quality ingredients on hand for them to cook with.

That said, my sims don't always have the time and inclination to maintain a garden full of harvestables, between clubbing, adventuring, crafting, and all the oodles of other things one can do with their life, spending hours each day weeding a garden? Not always appealing.

So I made this:



A community lot, only 10 x 10, with one of every harvestable in the game, including nectar grapes, eggs, cheese, burgers, steak, and an omni plant... all at Perfect quality.

Well, except for the Money Tree.  This is supposed to be a perfect kitchen garden, not a cash farm.

Aside from the plants themselves, it's 100% basegame.  No Store content, no Stuff packs.  Plop it down anywhere in town, and visit it whenever you need more top-quality groceries.  Simple as that.

The layout, as much as there is one:



Exchange Download

Mediafire Download

3 comments:

  1. OOh, neat! And a potty in case you get too busy gardening. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Or experience a terrible Harvester Machine mishap and need someplace to barf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I downloaded several of your lots ( including this one ), and they look absolutely great (: I'm excited to get in-game and place them in my neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete