Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Little Random With My Coffee

Man. It's one of those mornings where it almost didn't seem worth it to chew through the leather straps...

Have some random pictures from my simming life.  They're pretty much all about children this time around (R, cover your eyes!)

Put down Mikayla a bit because I missed Kali and Gabriel.  I can't stray from them for too long - they've got to be one of my favorite couples ever.  Did I mention I made that last house for them and their brood? Because I did.

The children don't quite seem to get the concept of "zen garden":



They really need to clean the pool more often.



The Princess is not amused.



They do love that costume chest...



I built the family their new place because they went and surprised me with a kid.  No really.  Back when I started their last town, I wanted them to breed, so I made TFB autonomous.  Except my autonomous woohoo mod was broken, so they didn't do any doing autonomously.  I made them spawn anyway, and in time completely forgot about my settings.  Until an update came around, and I'll give you three guesses what the very first thing they did was when I loaded up my game with a working version of the mod.

Yep.



Kid's got a good arm!


That's it for the moment.  I have a house for y'all today, too, but that'll happen probably around lunchtime.

6 comments:

  1. Now ya done spoilt my coffee! Poor thing may have inherited Gabriel's gene!

    I've not used the costume trunk yet, cuz, well, I pay no heed to the children in the game! :P Never mind that the adults are the one that get the wish to buy the thing that they can't even use...much like a toddler potty, I guess...go figure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops!

    Perhaps Gabriel only has one gene; and it's all bad! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parents wishing for children's stuff? I wasn't aware that it was so far-fetched for parents to want to get things for their kids. =P

    That's fine if you don't like sim-kids. Personally, I think they're a lot of fun. Their uniquely-available objects, interactions, and activities offer a nice bit of variety to what my pixels do with their time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're correct, of course! I really haven't gotten around to playing with children since they now have more things to do! I've been in this Speed Legacy since Generations came out and just get annoyed when the parents get the wish to buy things for a child who will only grow up in one day! :P

    (And besides, I wouldn't have been all Mr. Negativity if you hadn't taunted me with the "cover your eyes" comment!) :P

    My biggest peeve with the Child stage is that they all look so similar - at least in my game!

    Love your pics, though! you know I do! ;)

    I like seeing what others do in their games! Most of the time I'm like, "Wow, I haven't done that yet!" I am not one to jump into new gameplay or objects/interactions as soon as I install the game! There are still facets of WA/Ambitions/NL I have not explored yet! :P I see no hurry! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pft! Gabriel has only one gene and it is a being-awesome gene!

    ...

    .

    I can't really back that up. The horrors I've seen! *curls up in a corner*

    Love the zen garden and it's use as a sandbox! Brilliant.

    Kids are more fun now with Generations, still wish there was more to do. I used to hate them, but kind of like them now. Except the infant stage. Have that set to 1 day. ;)

    There is still a ton of things I have not explored with the game. Most I know of things that can happen, but have not seen it myself. One day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eh, who said you have to be the first person to explore every single feature of a new Expansion? Wouldn't that make for a long boring stretch while you wait for new content?

    And fear not. No genetic horrors lurk within this house's spawn.

    ReplyDelete