Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dat Random!

That's enough pseudo-plot.

Have a pile of random silly things my sims have been up to while all that was going on.

From back before I killed off Rei:  Nommin' Twallan.


Muahahaha...


Ugh... what has my brother been looking at on this machine?


Riding a horse uphill.  It does not look comfortable.


Shade agrees.


When I send Kali down to the cemetery to collect her money, she stands in front of the gate and does this:



Unicorn hugs!  <3



While tweaking Kali's look, I briefly tried out, for the first time, a hairstyle with bangs.

She was not impressed.


But I did get some entertaining pictures of her before I realized this was a horrible idea and changed it again.

"Who's awesome?  You are!"


Go into the light...


NO!  Don't go into the light!  LIGHT BAD!!




What horribly un-villainlike behavior from them!


In the middle of all this, Shade aged up to YA.

I think he looks pretty good.  You can download him here if you want.  Comes as a household, complete with family fortune, skill levels, and his beloved unicorn.  You'll need this non-default skin, but that's the only CC on him.


Being the caring parent I am, I moved in his girlfriend, bought them both a house, and sent them off with hugs, gifts, and plenty of startup money.



Within 24 hours, the couple had adopted a kitten and a puppy, gotten engaged, and found themselves pregnant with an oops-child.  Within 48 hours, they'd broken up.

I love Story Progression.

Lorelei hasn't had much more luck in the love department.  Some random classmate invited her to the prom, and then asked her to go steady while they were at the dance.  It was only after the fact that I discovered he was both a Coward AND Good.

Nuh-uh.  The only wish she ever rolled about the guy was to break up with him, which I gladly obliged.


The shouting match which followed was delicious to watch.


Soon afterward...


Isn't she just a charmer?


Her first night as a Young Adult, a gentleman caller came sneaking up to her door while she was home alone.

Sadly, they did not get along very well.


This pizza guy looks a bit nervous...


I would be too if I were delivering pizza to a house that looked like this:


Over there!


Flowers.  Effective vampire repellent?


Those were offered to him by some townie girl.  Actually another one of his underlings!


Kali and Shade, however, are doing just fine.

I moved her out of the house and in with him.  Last I checked they were happily married and taking turns playing Emperor of Evil.


I moved out the maid sometime after that.  All the appliances are self-cleaning and with no humans in the house to cook for, she was pretty useless.

All she did all day was play with the snake charming basket.


Must be a big show coming soon at the movie theater.  I've got townies camping in front of the ticket booth!


Don't the paparazzi have anything better to do at 3 in the morning?

Or maybe this is a photographer for the Weekly World News.  This just in:  Ghosts haunting local fishing pond!


And that's all the random I have for now.

1 comment: