Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just for You, V

V and I have something of an... "It's Complicated" going on between our sims.

In Grey Meadow, Gabriel invited Saphiana to his house party.  My girls showed up, realized they were the only ones to show up, and so proceeded to amuse themselves right on his front lawn.

Gabriel didn't seem to mind.


No, you can't have any.  Ladies only.


A little while later, Lorelei wandered back downstairs and approached Gabriel with only one thing on her mind..


I mean, if you're going to invite people to a party, it's only reasonable to feed them, right?



Now that wasn't so bad, was it?



2 comments:

  1. Haha. It is complicated. But this is just good fun. Lorelei makes for a cool ghost. I've never had one and now I want.

    And, you should let Gabriel have more fun! He seems lonely with only two people showing up. :( I bet they came only for the "food!" lmao

    good stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally try out having a ghost around if you haven't had one before.

    (Or do you mean you want *this* ghost, in particular?)

    Just be warned, they're effectively immortal. Being already dead, they're immune to any form of accidental (or intentional) death. Lorelei also stopped aging once she reached Young Adulthood, but I don't know if that's a feature of her ghostly nature or she somehow inherited her mother's agelessness (gave Kali an Age Freeze potion long ago.)

    Though I am starting to suspect Gabriel has some strange sort of immortality, too. After all, there he is staring down Kali's daughter, when he was also in my games well before her creation. And that's not even counting his appearance in story worlds.

    He's allowed to have all the fun he wants to in my town. I placed him with his career, skills, and enough cash to afford a much nicer place than he's living in now, and left the rest up to him!

    ReplyDelete